EDGAR®Pro is a research tool that enables investors, analysts, lawyers, auditors and corporate executives to access detailed company information, as-reported and standardized financial data as well as SEC filings, stock quotes, news and more. Now featuring Redlining and compare changes between two documents, display new additions, deletions and changed content.
Empower Your Research
EDGAR®Pro is a powerful yet affordable web-based tool you can use to collect and analyze company and industry information to help make more informed decisions. We go beyond delivering SEC filings by providing user-friendly data and tools that enable you to drill down to discover the details and opportunities. Set alerts for real-time updates or use our award-winning web interface to easily find the business information you need.
All SEC filings from 1994 to present - more than 7 million filings
One click access to financial statements
Initial Public Offerings, IPO & Secondary Public Offerings, SPO with summary and detailed views
Institutional ownership including
- shares held
- change in percent of portfolio
- market value
Buy and sell activity by company insiders
Company summaries which provide an overall picture of the firm through a business description, demographic data, stock holdings by institutions and insiders, and more
See the executive compensation section of the most recent proxy statement
Stock quotes and charts
- Customizable dashboards make it easy to manage business information
- Email alerts can be set up on peer companies, SEC forms, keywords, industries and more
- Side-by-side comparison of financial data
- Easy-to-use, one-click graphs to key financials
- Industry sector analysis
- Convenient categorization of new filings into meaning topics such as “Bankruptcy,” “Legal Action” or “Acquisition”
- All SEC filings from 1994 to present – more than 7 million filings
For pricing and additional information, call 212.658.5711 or click here.
Please click here to download EDGAR®Pro brochure.